We’re a remote company that is combining the latest AI technology with deep PR industry expertise to democratize access to the media. Founded in 2020, we’ve quickly grown to over 60 team members distributed across 14 countries in four continents.
Within this short time, we’ve already helped a global client base achieve impactful media coverage in all types of outlets, from top-tier to specialist tech media. A cross-cultural, dynamic, and vibrant startup mindset lies at the heart of everything we do, enabling us to think big and solve problems.
Flexible working hours
Work from anywhere or visit our office in Medellín
Exposure to a wide range of clients and industries.
Opportunities for advancement, increased responsibilities, and additional training within a growing agency.
About the role
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) you will identify and research lists of companies and contacts to target, develop, and manage campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Learn and execute business development processes, including cold-calling and emailing to drive new business opportunities.
- Follow up with inbound leads to qualify and conduct initial demos.
- Leverage tools to effectively prospect and organize leads.
- Prepare & deliver regular reports on leads and prospect status.
A great candidate will:
- 1-3 years of business development experience in a SaaS environment.
- C1 English level.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional demeanor.
- Exceptional desire to succeed and grow within an organization.
- Demonstrable confidence and sales pitching ability.
- Experience with outbound sales activities such as cold calling and email campaigns.
- Ability to identify and qualify leads and develop relationships with potential clients.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying