We’re a remote company that is combining the latest AI technology with deep PR industry expertise to democratize access to the media. Founded in 2020, we’ve quickly grown to over 60 team members distributed across 14 countries in four continents.
Within this short time, we’ve already helped a global client base achieve impactful media coverage in all types of outlets, from top-tier to specialist tech media. A cross-cultural, dynamic, and vibrant startup mindset lies at the heart of everything we do, enabling us to think big and solve problems.
Flexible working hours
Work from anywhere or visit our office in Medellín
Exposure to a wide range of clients and industries.
Opportunities for advancement, increased responsibilities, and additional training within a growing agency.
About the role
Our Data Entry Assistants update and maintain information on our company databases.
Responsibilities will include:
- Insert data by inputting text-based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy, and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible, and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information
A great candidate will:
- Hold a High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset
- Speak English (B2+)
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Operator or Office Clerk
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
Note: this is a temporary contract (4 months) with a possible extension. All our teammates cooperate as independent contractors paying their own taxes.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying